4-5 March 2017
The annual Goulburn Show, is one of the largest community events in the Goulburn Mulwaree area and will be held on the weekend of the 4th and 5th of March 2017. It is billed as “Something for Everyone” promoting a low cost family fun weekend.
Running since 1880, this year we will be celebrating our 137th Annual Goulburn Show.
We have booked some fantastic entertainment for the 2017 Goulburn Show, including:
- Racing Pigs
- Hawkesbury Working Kelpies
- Berkley Super Tank Fishing Show
- Street performers
- Live radio broadcast
- Gaston Souffles with compere from the "Chefs on Show"
- Star Wars
- Mechanical Bull Ride
- Demonstrations of Local hand spinners and weavers
- Regional woodworkers
- District bee keepers
- Bonsai Society
- Men's Shed
- Live music on stage in front of the Grand Stand starting on Saturday afternoon
Of course there will be all the old Show favourites such as:
- the pavilion exhibits
- show bags
- side show alley
- food and produce stalls
- farm and vintage machinery displays
- historic car display
- animal exhibits
- Fletcher’s Ark Animal Nursery
- show jumping
- team sorting
- camel rides
- a wine show
- chain-saw sculpture
- blacksmith display
- sheep-wool display
- Speed Shear Sheep competition
- Junior Showgirl and Master Showman competitions
- ute muster
- Young Farmers Challenge
- a reptile show
- and much, much more!
Gates will open to the public at 9am each day.
Pavilions open 9am to extended hours on Saturday and 9am to 4pm on Sunday.
Goulburn Recreational Area Showground,
Ph: 4821 6813 or 0428 298 157