Schedules for Pavilion Competitions
Needlework, Knitting & Crochet
Junior Showgirl & Master Showman
Alpaca Display & Youth Paraders
Pavilion entries & exhibits
Pavilion hours of operation during the show:
Saturday 7th March 9 am till 5 pm
Sunday 8th March 9 am till 4 pm
THEME FOR 2020 is “Country Vision”
Exhibitors/competitors are subject to normal admission charges unless they are a member of the Goulburn AP & H Society Inc.
New for 2020: Online entry forms can be submitted from 3rd February 2020 to 3rd March 2020.
Pavilion entry forms and fees will also be taken at GOULBURN BASKETBALL STADIUM, Braidwood Road, Gate 4:
on Saturday 29th February & Sunday 1st March 2020 from 12noon to 4pm.
Monday 2nd March & Tuesday 3rd March 2020 from 10am to 6pm.
Exhibits to be delivered to GOULBURN BASKETBALL STADIUM on Wednesday 4th March 9am to 6pm.
There are no entry fees for junior classes unless otherwise stated.
Prizes will be ribbons unless otherwise stated.
Prize money to be collected with presentation of prize ticket to the Raffle desk in the Basketball Pavilion over the show weekend from 2 pm.
Collection of pavilion exhibits will be from 4 pm on Sunday 8th March. Exhibitors must present their exhibit tickets for collection. Exhibits that are not collected then can be collected from the Veolia Arena on Monday 9th March 9am to 6pm.
Most judging will take place on Friday 6th March 2020.
Animal, Equestrian and Other Sections
All have different entry and closing dates, please read each schedule for details.
Terms and Conditions
Rules and Regulations
- All entry forms are to be in the hands of the secretary on the days that they are mentioned in each schedule, NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- No exhibit is to be removed before 4:00 pm on the last day of the show without the sanction of the Steward of each section.
- The judge’s decision is final, no discussion will over rule his/her judgment.
- A steward has the right to place an item into its correct category if it has been entered into the wrong category.
- Exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage that may be done by their exhibit and the Association reserves the right of refusing to admit and exhibit into the grounds where there is reason to suspect it is either diseased or dangerous.
- The Society does not hold itself responsible for any damage that may be caused to an exhibit.
Guidance for Stewards and Judges
- All stewards are to be in attendance before 9:00 am on the first day of the show.
- Stewards are expected to make sure that all entries are placed in their correct category.
- The steward will accompany the judge and take notes if necessary. Stewards will not reveal the identity of the exhibitor or try to influence the judge in any way.
- After the show the stewards will present the secretary with the results of the judging.
- Judges will attend the showground at a time suited to both Steward and Judge.
- Judging is an individual opinion, the judge has the option of not awarding any prize in any one section if there are less than two entries in that section.
- No judge shall be an exhibitor in the department he/she is judging.
- Judges may award special prizes for highly commended, best exhibit or runner up.
For further conditions please contact the Show Secretary on 02 4821 6813.
Prize money may be collected with presentation of prize ticket to the Raffle desk in the Basketball Pavilion over the show weekend from 2pm.